1. What information or documents do I need to provide when I want to finalize my quotation?
a. Complete vehicle details (year model, make, variant, color)
b. Serial number or chassis number
c. Motor number
d. Plate number, Temporary Plate number, or Conduction sticker number
e. MV File number
f. Mortgagee (your lender, this is usually a bank)
2. Will my credit limit be affected the total premium when I choose the installment option?
a. No, you’re credit limit will not be charged the total premium. You just have to manually pay your recurring payments on or before the due date.
3. What happens if I get into an accident and I am also on an installment basis?
a. You will need to process a claim with PUIC
b. You will also need to fully pay the remaining balance on your policy
4. What documents are required to make a claim?
a. Original Police report
b. Copy of the Policy
c. Copy of OR/CR
d. Copy of license
e. Official Receipt (proof that the policy is paid)
f. Repair Estimate
g. Pictures of the vehicle or accident
5. What payment options are available?
a. We accept credit card payments via our Visa/Mastercard/Paymaya gateway
b. We also accept Bank deposit
6. What happens if I do not meet any of my payment deadlines?
a. You risk your policy being canceled. We do send reminders to help you avoid missing a payment.
7. What happens if my policy is canceled?
a. You can contact PUIC and ask for reinstatement
8. For more inquiries, you may contact us:
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Click the “Chat with us” button
c. We are available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm